• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer New--looking for resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, welcome to the forum. Can you say a bit more about what kind of resources you are looking for?

I've been looking for an in person or virtual support group that doesn't cost money. I have a therapist and doctor, but I'm not making much progress. I hate the dissociating, so looking to figure that out.

Used to be called Big White Wall. Now it is TogetherAll. It is free with certain supports being a reference.

I don't know where you are located, but many mental health places have virtual groups etc that can be accessed free of charge. Have you researched any of these in your area?

Just a start.

I've been looking for an in person or virtual support group that doesn't cost money. I have a therapist and doctor, but I'm not making much progress. I hate the dissociating, so looking to figure that out.
Welcome @Simone!

This place has been the biggest source of help to me for help dealing with all the bits and pieces of CPTSD. Hope you find help here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back