• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

New school year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theasylumsystem

Confident
Today was my first day back for fall in college. I have all new professors this year. My eye has been twitching for four days from stress. I've had so many breakdowns and panic attacks and I just... I'm so tired of being like this. I genuinely think everything would just be better if I was dead. I'm so sick of everything all the time and I don't know why I keep going through it every day. It's just a never-ending cycle. I have to smile and be friendly and laugh when I'm around people but I'm so f*cking sick of people and I'm so overstimulated all the f*cking time. If I act even remotely off everyone is hounding me trying to ask me what's wrong and I don't have an answer how do I say I just want to f*cking die but nothing's wrong? Nothing has happened and yet I don't want to be alive at all. I'm so f*cking sick of this cycle. I'm so sick of having to be on around everyone all the time. I hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back