• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer New to CPTSD and Forum! Looking for support outside of therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammiSamm

New Here
Hello everyone.
I am here to get some support outside of the therapy session I have every two weeks. Not everyone I know understands why I have CPTSD, and seems to not really care for it.
I suffer from it through childhood, adulthood, and relationship. Life has been pretty eye-opening in the last 5 months. I am hoping I can get to learn and have support throughout this process.

Hello everyone.
I am here to get some support outside of the therapy session I have every two weeks. Not everyone I know understands why I have CPTSD, and seems to not really care for it.
I suffer from it through childhood, adulthood, and relationship. Life has been pretty eye-opening in the last 5 months. I am hoping I can get to learn and have support throughout this process.

hello everyone. new here and in a bad place. CPTSD. need people like me too. ditto SammiSamm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back