• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

New to Everything - Jumping into Forum Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorrie

New Here
Hi!
My name is Lorrie and I'm a newbie. I'm having a weird day today so I'm just trying keep my head clear, and my forehead relaxed so I don't get wrinkles. I have my extremes, but I do write a lot. I am a full time student at the age of 40 and one of my motto's is Mature gracefully, Age responsibly, But never grow up. I usually can write your ear off, but people at work are playing games, I'm stressed, so I need to focus on homework.
I love this site. I have been looking for people to share things with for so long.
We are special, unique and understanding people. Our vibes alone either suck in energy or release energy, and more often than not, it is positive.

I'm a multi-dimensional thinker and I love and respect all of the human race(no exceptions). I also can be quite goofy and I love to laugh.:crazy-eye
Lorrie

What does rofl mean?:dontknow:

Hi Lorrie and Welcome!!!

I like your motto, I think it's great!

To answer your question... rofl is short for "roll on the floor laughing!"
We have a page where we are adding any new ones we come across.
[DLMURL="http://www.ptsdforum.org/thread75.html"]Just click here to view it.[/DLMURL]
And I don't think we have "rofl" added yet...
I'm going to add it right now, thanks!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lorrie, your doing great, and its great to have you here also. Full-time student at 40 has its own challenges IMHO, especially with all the young, dumb, full of cum, younens surrounding you with possibly ditzy things that we all do/did at that age. Funny how ourselves annoy us as we age though...

Your doing things well atleast, by giving yourself good space and some relaxation. Well done.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Alraight Lorrie, now is the time to use rofl!

Welcome Lorrie.

We don't mind novels....really.

Most of us need a lot of words to describe what we are feeling. Our feelings are so complex and have many layers. I look forward to your posts and chatting.

Hi Lorrie!

I really like your energy. You remind me of a friend of mine. :)

College is interesting, haha.

Welcomeeee! :)

-- Lorelei

Hello Lorrie!

If you like ROFL you'll love ROFLMAO (rofl my *rear anatomy* off). You sound like you have an interesting and positive outlook on life and humanity. Don't feel you have to hold back from saying anything. What are you studying by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back