• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

New To The Forum - Husband Has PTSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi wildcritter, welcome to the forum. Well, there are certainly plenty of spouses here who know exactly what your going through, and to be honest, I think we all learn off one another... spouses and sufferers that is.

Welcome wildcritter......and Hi

Want to welcome you wildcritter. :hello: Hope this forum provides some support for you and your hubby. It can be hard sometimes living with PTSD sufferer. Ask my husb. he knows, or even I know for that matter as I have to live with myself. LOL No, but really even in it all we can all find joy sometimes.

My best to you wildcritter and do hope you find any and all support and info. you're in need of.

Hi wildcritter - are you amazed at the similarities in the posts we spouses are contributing I couldnt believe my eyes - feel so much better for being able to post here. I am very grateful to those who have commented and especially the "sufferers" who have shared an insight into this condition thanks guys n gals......it gives me strength to face another onslaught of anger from him.... funny had to giggle to myself after we finished our conversation - I was aware of his rage - controlled myself and then laughed after to let off steam it worked...... if I can keep this up and learn to identify it as not a personal attack it will help me and him in turn .....fingers crossed.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE NICE WELCOME.

My husband & I talked about this & ranger2_75 (my husband) okay'd for others to know that we are both on this ptsd forum.

We both have our UNfair issues, so to speak. It will be good to share thoughts with others in our situations.

Some days it is easier to hang tough, some days I want to throw my hands up and quit, but I WON'T, AND CAN'T because of our love.

I do believe laughter is good medicine when ever possible.

Welcome Critter. Talked with Ranger some. I'm the one with PTSD in our family. My wife (Tig) and I are both members here. Your among friends.

Oh wildcritter - you are married to ranger what a source of support he was for me when I first joined here an insight into my husbands behaviour helped mountains - and his paper ..... thanks for your time both of you .... hopefully my other half will join down the road aways yet but who knows ... take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back