• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Night terrors again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theasylumsystem

Confident
Been having night terrors again. Extremely vivid and terrifying night terrors. I'm even taking sleeping medication to help with them and they were working until a few nights ago. I get 0 rest now when sleeping and it happens every time. I'm sick of this so much.

I think having read several posts over the last week or two - you are simply overwhelmed and need a strategy for dealing with overall anxiety and stress.

What does your T suggest you try?

Been having night terrors again. Extremely vivid and terrifying night terrors. I'm even taking sleeping medication to help with them and they were working until a few nights ago. I get 0 rest now when sleeping and it happens every time. I'm sick of this so much.
Mine have become quite terrible again too. It’s very frustrating. I’ve been keeping myself up for days now with little naps in the daytime. My T says I do this because my body is afraid of my own mind. It equates sleeping with danger (nightmares) and keeps me up for days to avoid it. I woke up 2 nights ago in sheer panic over a vivid dream. I hope you find some relief soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back