No Dreams. Looking For Explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimera

MyPTSD Pro
@Flossy
Yes, that movie touched me when I saw it...so beautiful and then..

I really should start some sort of scrapbook, there is so much info here, it's hard to trace it back sometimes, thanks Flossy

Flossy

MyPTSD Pro
Having a scrapbook gives me a sense of control because it means to me that I am gathering my own form of 'treatment". It is also a valuable resource to take along to a doctor for reference and it frees your brainspace up and stops you worrying about forgetting. Try it.

Chimera

MyPTSD Pro
Freeing brainspace.
What a beautiful concept, I will try it.
Thank you..I am working on writing things out/down...challenging for me, but I need a record
Thank you

Reactions: C j

Flossy

MyPTSD Pro
Freeing brainspace.
What a beautiful concept, I will try it.
Thank you..I am working on writing things...
If it is challenging try writing "key words" . The important words only. To trigger your memory. If it is too challenging to write when you think of it keep a pen down your bra (assuming you are a girl) and write a thought on your arm to transfer to your scrapbook later. I also keep a piece of chalk in the kitchen and in the lounge and write words on the wall.

Its important to write dates in your notes.

All of this reduces stress because we are constantly unable to rely on our brains. So worrying about remembering is a huge stress.

Reactions: C j

Whyteferret

MyPTSD Pro
I understand that to some, no dreams might seem like such relief.
I had night terrors from always until...
You most likely dream but don't remember them. It's part of sleep cycle. If you're having a normal sleep cycle, you're dreaming. If you have things like insomnia or you don't feel rested or wake up in the middle of the night, maybe talk your concerns over with your doctor and see if he thinks a sleep study is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.