No trust in self

Friday

Why do I constantly doubt myself?
Consults Magic 8 Ball.

😉

Seriously… I could tell you why an average person with PTSD might doubt themselves; falling along the spectrum of totally rational, reasonable to flawed, and totally irrational reasons; as well as going symptom by symptom and showing where self doubt might become an expression or consequence of that symptom; ditto symptom cluster by symptom cluster… but the individual effects of thousands of possible traumas? Totally beyond what I’m capable of… and that’s before your own lovely & unique personality puts it own spin on everything, creating how you yourself interact with your PTSD, your trauma history, & life in general.

I could also write a novel about myself to snapshot where my own self doubt manifests and runs amok -PTSD, Trauma, & Life Related- but without a lens to focus all those swirling patterns to in any way relate to you? Very little if anything I wrote would likely be helpful.

Got anything about self doubt &/or not trusting yourself that’s driving you particularly crazy, right now? Patterns you feel stuck in? Goals? Frustrations? Desires? Things you’ve noticed? Things you’re vexed by, daunted, frozen, regret, despair of, can’t stop laughing about, have tried 10,000 different ways, etc.? Trauma connections? Not this again life stuff? Envious of others? Successes that don’t seem to flow, but Peter out?

Dish. Let’s kick it around.

Smile

MyPTSD Pro
Consults Magic 8 Ball.

😉

Seriously… I could tell you why an average person with PTSD might doubt themselves; falling along the spectrum of totally rational, reasonable to flawed, and totally irrational reasons; as well as going symptom by symptom and showing where self doubt might become an expression or consequence of that symptom; ditto symptom cluster by symptom cluster… but the individual effects of thousands of possible traumas? Totally beyond what I’m capable of… and that’s before your own lovely & unique personality puts it own spin on everything, creating how you yourself interact with your PTSD, your trauma history, & life in general.

I could also write a novel about myself to snapshot where my own self doubt manifests and runs amok -PTSD, Trauma, & Life Related- but without a lens to focus all those swirling patterns to in any way relate to you? Very little if anything I wrote would likely be helpful.

Got anything about self doubt &/or not trusting yourself that’s driving you particularly crazy, right now? Patterns you feel stuck in? Goals? Frustrations? Desires? Things you’ve noticed? Things you’re vexed by, daunted, frozen, regret, despair of, can’t stop laughing about, have tried 10,000 different ways, etc.? Trauma connections? Not this again life stuff? Envious of others? Successes that don’t seem to flow, but Peter out?

Dish. Let’s kick it around.
Haha, yes I see now that i was being extremely vague 😃

I’m referring to my memories, flashbacks, etc.

Not sure what else to add…

Last edited by a moderator: