• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Research Non cis, non-hetero men who have had unwanted sexual experiences needed for research study

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gay, bi, questioning, and trans men are needed for a research study by taking part in 6 weekly online peer-led group sessions.

More information at A RESEARCH PROJECT

Non-cis, non-hetero.jpg

Read more at Sexual abuse against gay and bi men brings unique stigma and harm

We're having trouble finding subjects for this study. If you're interested, this would be a great time to contact them.

Why would you write "Non cis, non-hetero men" in your title?

Why not simple write "Gay, bi, questioning, and trans men" ??

I've never heard men from that community refer to themselves as "Non cis, non-hetero", so why would you do that?

I'm not trying to be adversarial, I just don't get it.

I’m late, but question: do you mean trans men raised-female-but-is-male? I have a friend who might be interested, but I want to check for him before he thinks about whether or not he wants to inquire.

Wish I could guarantee some assistance! Wishing you all the luck in this though, even if it takes a while

I’ve never heard the term cis or cisgender, but I guess if it applied to me I’d know
Cis just means born into the same gender that you identify with. So the majority of people. Like born female or male and identify that way.

But I think this is just for dudes anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back