• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Not Feeling Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopeful1989

Learning
I feel numb today, which is a welcome break from the hills and valleys of happiness and deep depression. But it kind of scares me, feeling nothing. I was up half the night because I fought with my fiancee, and thoughts just ran through my head. Today my thoughts have been "why can't I just shake this off." and I keep questioning if this is really happening. Did I really get abused? Was it as bad as I think it was? Am I really suffering from PTSD or am I just weak and lazy? I am so tired of these thoughts. I want them to stop. I could go back to sleep, but I don't think thats healthy. I don't know. I guess I am just venting. I just want this to be over. I wish I was stronger.

The negative thoughts....They are my best friends....Well, I wish they weren't but unfortunately they are. They say the way to get around this, is to replace them with positive ones. Sometimes it works, other times the negative voices scream, and I can't out scream them so they win......But, you get my point...Try positive ones.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back