• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

ED Nourishment Accountability Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad this reopened. I did not, so far, do too badly during this Covid crisis. I think I weighed 213 lbs and now, 215. I have been drinking a lot of protein shakes instead of meals. I do eat oatmeal cookies, not excessively, just to get some oatmeal, because I need oatmeal's health qualities. I'm not crazy about oatmeal.

I've gotten too lazy though. My cardiologist says I should walk every day. I took the garbage out today, walking down and up a long hallway to do so. Does that count?

My scale broke before Covid...it was the one things that helped keep me paying attention to what I put in my mouth. Well, got a new scale....numbers slowly coming down, and doing more exercising and paying attention better to nutrition. Hoping to see continued progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back