One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

watching my 7 yr old granddaughter play mom with her two twin brothers, 16 months old. She can pick one of them up, skillfully distract them from whatever they were about to get into, then set them back down headed in another direction, safe for awhile. Makes me smile just sharing it, she is so matter of fact about her role in the family, the last lasso of safety for the little doggies headed off astray.

Photos from the ceremony laying Rosalynn Carter to rest. I'm overwhelmed by admiration for her and her work and for the dignity she showed and Jimmy Carter continues to define. They touched so many lives and helped so many in the direst of circumstances. Tears and respect among so many other feelings for those two leaders.

Photos from the ceremony laying Rosalynn Carter to rest. I'm overwhelmed by admiration for her and her work and for the dignity she showed and Jimmy Carter continues to define. They touched so many lives and helped so many in the direst of circumstances. Tears and respect among so many other feelings for those two leaders.
To know , love and commit ones life to each other for 77 years . And apparently still in love at 96 and 99! Need I say more.
Thats rare.
Lost for words !

While walking to the laundry room, overheard this couples argument, which they had stepped outside to have while their toddler squealed inside. Not sure this is what they said but it’s what my brain heard.

Him: You checked on my *cat*?!
Her: No—I *didn’t*! Ask your MOTHER!!

Back