• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Childhood Other people, society's reaction to childhood trauma survivors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might it be possible that the people you've opened-up to feel similarly?
Nope. It was all too much for them. I have learned that I have to hide things from people in order to not overwhelm them.

when someone is vulnerable enough with me to share their painful experiences, I feel honored that they feel safe enough to share with me.
I need more people like you in my life. They are hard to find. Thank you for the kind words @Wonder Woman. Much appreciated.

Nope. It was all too much for them. I have learned that I have to hide things from people in order to not overwhelm them.

I need more people like you in my life. They are hard to find. Thank you for the kind words @Wonder Woman. Much appreciated.

I'm sorry people in your life are unable support you in the way you need.

I'm praying you will find a real-life person to form a connection with, someone who isn't overwhelmed hearing about your trauma.

Sending you safe hugs. ? ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back