• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Our Small Accomplishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Changing4Best

MyPTSD Pro
I think sometimes we need a place for the small ones. This one, which I shall share in a moment, can't compete with most of yours here, I thought it would be worth mentioning. So feel free to share even your tiniest ones here.

Mine is that a real Southern Belle said that I am a good Yankee. I laughed and laughed. Now you probably need to be an American to understand this one.

'I'm glad you're not Israeli as I thought for a year but you'd be a good one,'

This is funny. The pastor at my church when I was still in high school said I'd make a good Jew, because when I spent time in the chapel it was mostly walking around and arguing with God. LOL

I cleaned/organized clutter today in my office today. I'm exhausted now, but that was really such a good thing for me since I'm mostly on my couch with my cat.

I've gotten out and got some sun, 3 out of the last 4 days.
Also, not missed a day of yoga prac, consistently, for, maybe, the last week. I think.
I even did a little weight training a couple of days.
I came back here, again, even after bad triggering, here (is there a "good" kind?).

I started an art journal. :)

I practiced wearing a mask in my house for 20 minutes and didn’t have a flashback. Wearing them in public is required now with a fine attached. Though I can get a letter from my therapist stating that I can’t wear them due to mental health reasons, I really am trying to handle it.

I practiced wearing a mask in my house for 20 minutes and didn’t have a flashback.

This is pretty awesome. I wore mine today for the second time and, though I still felt like I couldn't breathe, I didn't have that feeling like something was stuck in my throat. Well...not much, anyway.

Yesterday I put chairs out on my patio. This was a huge thing; I've lived here for 8 years and have never used the patio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back