1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out Of Hospital

Discussion in 'Social' started by batgirl, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

Wasn't sure if I should start a new thread or not, but I am out of hospital now. I was supposed to remain hospitalized for another week, but there is a severe outbreak of c.difficile at the hospital. I had c.difficile infection around Christmas, and it would be disaster for me health-wise to contract it again. So I was discharged today. Yucky third world style Canadian hospitals... bleah.

Anyways so I'm here, but I am still supposed to be resting. I'm getting over pneumonia and I'm still having trouble walking. The pain is much better controlled however, so that makes all the difference in the world for me. I'm going to limit my time online, and will likely not answer a lot of posts. I am really happy to be home though, have missed everyone on here a lot, and thank you for all your get well wishes!

Evie :)

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

:kickass: I am tickled for you and hope it will do you well being back home. I missed you... Now really signing off now. And good pain management I think is a big plus at controlling this. Wonderful to know it is being controlled!

4. motorjack

motorjack Active Member Premium Member

glaad to hear your back,get well soon..mj

5. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

welcome back!! It's great to have you back! i hope you recover quickly so that you are feeling better, and walking better soon....glad the pain is better controlled too :)

6. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

Big HUGS!!!
    We all were missing you.

7. Marilyn_S

Marilyn_S Well-Known Member

So glad you are back home! Hope you are feeling lots better.
    Love & Prayers
    Marilyn S.

8. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

I am glad that you are home, just get your much needed rest and I am sure you will be up and about real soon. We will all have you in our thoughts, I bet Aunt and Uncle are so happy your pain is much better controlled. Oh, I am so happy for you.

9. Claire

Claire Well-Known Member

Hello Evie, glad you are out of hospital. I read your thread in the success stories section. It sounds like that break has done you good physically and mentally. Nice one. Sometimes a break does that I guess but it seems to have given you the chance to step back a bit and make a little sense of some things. Look after yourself and keep getting stronger.

Claire

10. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

Thanks for all the wishes everyone. I'm glad to be back. The pain management does make a huge difference, especially to my mood. And yes thanks Claire I enjoyed my break very much. The hospital was really good for me this time.

My extended family has left too (4 extra people were in the house for the last week), so it's back to just me and my uncle and aunt, and I'm enjoying the quiet. Can really rest and relax now. :)

11. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

i am so glad you're home, and that home is more restful now.
    take care of yourself. praying for you.
    cathy

12. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

We love you Evie. I think that's all I need to say

13. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I second that. Now get some rest!

Uncle Jim.