• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Overcoming loneliness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayciekat

Not Active
Hi everyone- I’m new here, just saying hi. I was diagnosed with PTSD last summer. Completed CPT therapy and now I’m doing somatic.

So happy to have found this community. Most people in my real life don’t seem to understand the struggle of living with ptsd and it feels really lonely sometimes.

Hi @Kayciekat!

I get lonely, and having friends here helps a lot!

Welcome!
Thank you! ☺️

Welcome @Kayciekat.

Boy, isn't that the sentence of the year (or for me, decade). People here do understand and therefore support, encourage, laugh, and cry with you as you work to heal from the trauma.
Awesome ☺️

Yeah seems like the term ptsd is thrown around so much by people who don’t actually have it that normal people don’t understand how crippling it really is.

Hi everyone- I’m new here, just saying hi. I was diagnosed with PTSD last summer. Completed CPT therapy and now I’m doing somatic.

So happy to have found this community. Most people in my real life don’t seem to understand the struggle of living with ptsd and it feels really lonely sometimes.
Welcome!

PTSD is terribly isolating. As many mental illness are. I hope you find this forum to be helpful, I know I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back