• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Research Paid Interview: Supporting Informal Caregivers of People with Anxiety and/or Trauma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I’m an instructional designer who is currently designing some education for anxiety and trauma (this can include PTSD). Part of my job is to listen and learn from informal/family caregivers to understand what kind of problems you run into and what education you would have wanted or currently want in your caregiving journey. After interviewing caregivers like yourself, compiling research, and discussing with subject matter experts, we develop education based on what we hear caregivers need and host it on our elearning platform.

I’m hoping to chat with a couple people who help someone with anxiety and/or trauma about your experience as a caregiver. As a thank you for your time, I can send you a $20 Amazon gift card. The conversation will be about 20-30 minutes. If you are interested, please fill out this google form (Anxiety and Trauma Caregiver Project) or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions! Looking forward to chatting soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back