Panic attack with intrusive thoughts

HealingMama

Sponsor
Panicked today in traffic because I couldn't find my way. My GPS was not working and I get anxious about getting lost. It was rush hour also. I was overwhelmed. Then I felt like an idiot for being anxious about something so dumb.

And my relationship is so screwed up, I just hate it. I love my kid but hate how my life looks right now. I may have spiraled into suicidal thoughts, which of course I quickly pushed away because I'm a parent and can't do that to my kid. Then an insider says I should just leave them, leave my family, that they would be better off without me. Just sign my parental rights away. That my son's better off without me. Maybe that is true about my husband but it isn't true about my son.

My social support is flimsy right now. I have nowhere to turn. I'm a shitty friend, so I shouldn't expect support anyway.

JGirl

Confident
@HealingMama , Sorry to hear that you are struggling. I am wondering how you are doing? You certainly are not alone with getting anxious in heavy traffic or about getting lost. I get that way a lot too. I imagine that it is pretty common.

I am a mom of 3 and co-parent my 20 month old grandson with my daughter. They are the reason why I keep going during the difficult times. I fight a similar voice that tells me they are better off without me.

Ellierose2x

Policy Enforcement
Panicked today in traffic because I couldn't find my way. My GPS was not working and I get anxious about getting lost. It was rush hour also. I was overwhelmed. Then I felt like an idiot for being anxious about something so dumb.

And my relationship is so screwed up, I just hate it. I love my kid but hate how my life looks right now. I may have spiraled into suicidal thoughts, which of course I quickly pushed away because I'm a parent and can't do that to my kid. Then an insider says I should just leave them, leave my family, that they would be better off without me. Just sign my parental rights away. That my son's better off without me. Maybe that is true about my husband but it isn't true about my son.

My social support is flimsy right now. I have nowhere to turn. I'm a shitty friend, so I shouldn't expect support anyway.
Hello, we all here for you. you matter to us, how are you now?