• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Panic attacks and therapy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigiii

Learning
I’m having a panic attack so maybe this whole thing won’t make sense but lets see
I have 3 therapists atm, one for general (mostly anxietyand depression) one for trauma and one for seeing/hearing shit +derealisation and depersonalisation.
Lately I’ve really had a urging feeling to get better

while i applaud your enthusiasm and commitment, i find myself remembering how many times i've burned myself to a chaotic crisp by taking on too much at a time. easy does it, luigiii. healing can be a long, unpredictable journey. it pays to set a pace you can keep over a long haul. itsy bitsy baby steps make the surest journey.

I’m having a panic attack so maybe this whole thing won’t make sense but lets see
I have 3 therapists atm, one for general (mostly anxietyand depression) one for trauma and one for seeing/hearing shit +derealisation and depersonalisation.
Lately I’ve really had a urging feeling to get better
I recently suffered from a panic attack and it was not fun ….as you know. I hope things are going better for you. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back