• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Photography Club

bellbird

MyPTSD Pro
Hiya,

I know there are a number of photo-based threads around the forums already, e.g. The virtual walking/hiking club and My Sunset - What Does Yours Look Like?
But there seems to be an available niche for a general photography thread, for fellow snap-happy members like myself to share photos that don't necessarily fit under the hiking/sunset/et al umbrellas.

1. The images must be your own to avoid copyright infringement.
2. Keep photo-editing to a minimum; in some cases a black and white filter can be striking, but beyond that try to let your images, themselves, shine.
3. Tell us a little about your photo! This could be what is in the image, where it was taken, your inspiration to take the photo, or the memories that the photo stirs up. Get creative, and happy snapping! :)

Here we have the essence of Christmas in NZ: strawberries!
These beauties are currently sitting on my kitchen bench, staring at me, and testing my willpower to its absolute limit.
20181223_152345.jpg

Hiya,

I know there are a number of photo-based threads around the forums already, e.g. The virtual walking/hiking club and My Sunset - What Does Yours Look Like?
But there seems to be an available niche for a general photography thread, for fellow snap-happy members like myself to share photos that don't necessarily fit under the hiking/sunset/et al umbrellas.

1. The images must be your own to avoid copyright infringement.
2. Keep photo-editing to a minimum; in some cases a black and white filter can be striking, but beyond that try to let your images, themselves, shine.
3. Tell us a little about your photo! This could be what is in the image, where it was taken, your inspiration to take the photo, or the memories that the photo stirs up. Get creative, and happy snapping! :)

Here we have the essence of Christmas in NZ: strawberries!
These beauties are currently sitting on my kitchen bench, staring at me, and testing my willpower to its absolute limit.
View attachment 54430

Thanks for starting this thread. Its on a great start with the powerful photographs.

I take pictures of food i eat so i remember what i ate.

What are the rules around pictures of food like rice soups noodles deserts salads?
--------
This ohohoh i had to share and wish i could share with those interested in trying this dish called Garlic chicken tikka at a shop called SpiceArt. I got the shot with the steam and the logo behind. I had this on an outing where a friend took me away from a triggering environment.

20180725191413.jpg

Last edited:
Back