• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Photography Club

mmexport1586420358452.jpg

"Oh my, hello gorgeous"

Scamper Olivia discovers a mirror. She is a gentle and shy turtle so I doubt she would be thinking "WTF who are you!?" I like olives and her head reminds me of a black olive.

Last edited:
Flies used to piss me off, but now they simply serve as a gentle reminder...F.L.Y. - First Love Yourself....

Same here. Fruit flies, horse flies, black furry flies, gnats, drives me nuts and aggravates me and it helped to change my perspective after conselor suggested to think the flies are visiting to say hello. FLY this is new. I will adopt this abd add into my "toolbox".

Dragonflies dont bug me. They kooool

Today's sights during my much needed stroll through the yard...taking the camera for a walk to get out of my way too active brain space to shift gears by noticing the beauty that surrounds...

Bumble-ina workin' her magic on the blueberry bush...forgive the blurriness of the wire fencing that's around it...

IMG_2699.JPG

Make a dandy wish....

IMG_2722.JPG

Feathered friend visiting in the garden....

IMG_2735.JPG

Here comes the spinach...yay...too bad I can't invite anyone over, or I'd be hookin' Popeye up...

IMG_2744.JPG

My shadow enjoyed some time in the sun...

IMG_2746.JPG

A bluebird of supposed happiness dropped by for a visit...

IMG_2768.JPG

The sweet sounds of the mountain stream gushing by after a few nights of heavy rain...so incredibly calming as it reminds me to be more like water...stay in the flow as I support and nurture life...

IMG_2796.JPG

The locally grown green onion roots that I replanted after cutting them up and using them in a salad...the gifts that keep on giving...

IMG_2831.JPG

One of the raised herb beds with our DIY "greenhouse" cover from stuff we already had on hand to protect them from the freezing temps...

IMG_2834.JPG

Succulent symmetry....

IMG_2839.JPG

Back