• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Please Be Aware Of A Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
With the new system in place and working well, I have now implemented once again our nasties blocker behind the scenes. This is more extensive than I've ever used before... so... saying that:

If you experience any new issue related to being blocked, limited suddenly from posting or some action, or if you find yourself banned at the server: please report it immediately via ticket OR use the contact email to send a notice to us with your IP that you believe is blocked.

Whilst it is aggressive, it is also aimed passively towards legitimate web users. Yes, this sort of stuff can be targeted and is. But shit happens and some legitimate users can accidentally do something that the system takes as an aggressive action, thus the server actions you automatically.

Only the worst of the worst is blocked outright, everything else is set to rate limit, hence why I said tell us if suddenly something changes for you towards your access here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back