• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Proud of myself 22 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongkr

New Here
Proud of myself 22 years ago,finally came out about something to my mom about me.I came out as transgender know I felt inside I was really feminine in my teens.Mom saw I was in the closet about something in my life since my teens.Mom said she was concerned and said I couldn't stay in the closet about it for a long time.I was 20 at the time and knew she was right.Finally looked at her coming out as transgender and plans on living a new life as a tgirl.She looked at me and said she still loves me,will accept this 100%.Finally one day,she said goodbye to my old life and met up with a group of tgirls that helped me out.A total makeover of me as my true self,I felt great seeing me as Kimber for the first time in the mirror saying I love it.Facing mom,she took it well and called me Kimber for the first time.Said she would rather have a much happier daughter instead of an unhappy son.To this day she loves me as a daughter and sees I have a much happier life as Kimber now.

That's beautiful. It sounds like you have a lot of strength, as well as a very supportive mom who loves you for who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back