• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

PTSD Abuse Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
<added by anthony: these posts have been removed from the [DLMURL="http://www.ptsdforum.org/thread83.html"]PTSD Abuse[/DLMURL] thread within the alcohol & substance abuse forum.>

Well done GR for obiding with your contract. Good job. Yep... the no eating could very well be the culprit for the shakes.

Last edited:
thats funny!!!!

So far my feel good adictions are chocolate,hot sauce oh yeah baby!!! middle eastern food because it makes my blood run wiled and napping in the sun when it is casting through a curtain

One week, 2 days.

And I've eaten today. (Have also had my meds increased, but that is a whole other story)

If you have to have a med increase to stop cutting so be it! I am glad to hear you are restraining yourself. A lot of people may not understand the extreme of cutting, like me for example, but I know a lot of us like to get tattoos to relax.

I understand you G'rass. Been there. I really don't like to talk about it. It is hard to explain to other people. For me, I was so emotionally void and so numb that any sensation was good. I felt alive. The rush that you talk about... I was afraid of getting caught, so I tried other pain methods like bruising. I could bruise myself in inconspicous areas and it would heal with no scar. I think my habit was weekly. This was years ago and I can't tell you what made me quit. I think it was college, because someone was always around. And by that time, I was no longer emotionally void. I had love, I had people, and I was going after a degree.

Just make yourself go longer and longer. Just curious, how long of a period is your contract? It isn't cold turkey is it?

No, it was for a week.

I cut last night, some bad shit happened this week and last night was the last straw on what little control i had left.
You see my flatmate (and supposed friend) left me a note last night basically saying that she can't cope with my mood swings and the cutting and that she wanted me to leave.
going to explain in the how was your day thread. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back