• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Ptsd gf recent diagnose schizophrenia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin

Learning
Update:
So i have post a threads past few months ago,now Gf has diagnose schizophrenia recently,she seem doing alright in life,able to work and pay bill
we're still in 'giving space' mode, appreciate if anyone experience with schizophrenia or ptsd drop some advice ^^
Hope everyone is doing well in pandemic

Hey @Jin - I had to have a look to catch up on what the update was about.

So I take it you've had contact with your gf?

I've had a little bit to do with schizophrenia on a professional basis. What is it that you want to know and if you are actually not in contact with your gf why do you need to know this stuff?

For any other forum members wanting to make the connection,

look here

Reactions: Jin

I've had a little bit to do with schizophrenia on a professional basis. What is it that you want to know and if you are actually not in contact with your gf why do you need to know this stuff?

look here
well She update on social media lol n we only chat bit though messages

look here
anyone experienced non or with schizophrenia can drop some knowledge or tips is welcome too ^^

Build up your life. Date new people. Spend time with friends. Don't put your life on hold for someone who only sends social media messages. If it is meant to be down the road, it will work out better if you have a full life of your own to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back