• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

PTSD Shop Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
Well, thanks to Evie letting me in on a little online website, cafepress, the forum will soon be establishing a line of merchandise in which you can buy worldwide online... meaning they ship worldwide. Shirts, caps and likely coffee mugs only I would think, though the list is pretty extensive to what can be done.

Evie has offered to redraw the logo for me in a more professional size, ie. original type format and size that can be used for printing purposes. Thank you very much Evie.

This then allows the forum to sell merchandise without outlaying all the costs for products with risk of sale or not, as cafepress use a print on demand system, ie. you buy the shirt type and size, they print it and send to you. Easy as that. I like the system. Love the power of the web.

Oh very good! Why am I the last to know about these things? ;) In any event, Evie loves to be helpful and feel useful, so I'm delighted you are accepting her help. She has a good head for business, so you can't go wrong taking her advice, either. I do hope the project is a success, it sounds very fun!

I've been on cafe press and by all my bumperstickers there plus hats and buttons....They have quite a few things that they will print on.....Their quality is excellent!! I'm excited about having our own logos on stuff....It would be great if there were plus sizes....I personally wouldn't want a shirt or hat or anything else with the peeing dog on it.... one other thing that would be good to have our logo on would be the fridge magnets they offer.....just my 2-cents worth.....PEACE FOR THE PLANET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back