• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Study PTSD: Treat the Epidemic in Our Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth a "shot". ?

Seriously though..Do we have to fly to Walter Reed for this? They need to study it at all the VA's!

As long as there are no short or long term side effects it sounds reasonable. It also sounds like you need multiple injections throughout the year??

It's exciting and I'm thrilled it's working for our Special Forces, Seals and their families!

Do you know anyone who is getting this treatment, @Friday?

Do you know anyone who is getting this treatment, @Friday?
From what I remember.... It was bunked as a placebo treatment yeeeeeears ago... essentially one guy claimed results that no one else could duplicate, some problems in his own study to boot, big kerfluffle about it... this is the first positive anything I’ve read about it since maybe 2014?

Even then? I just skimmed the article, and haven’t actually looked up his research to see if it’s really anything new, or just the military doing another wham bam, you’re fixed, deny benefits claims, get back to work! kind of thing. Somethings still wrong? Drink water. Take ibuprofen. And it’s soooo not service connected, don’t even try it, we cured you. ...:whistling: Not that I’m jaded, or anything. Or against a quick fix. I just get extra suspicious when it’s the military offering a quick fix, wham bam, rather than comprehensive long term support.

Last edited:
I've heard some chatter about this on the vet sites -- right up there with ketemine and mdma - and now propanolol.

Scares the crap out of me to be honest -- my mind is a mess as it is. Do I really want someone mucking around in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back