• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Question About Pain Symptoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluevamps66

New Here
. Please let me know if this happens to you. When I get emotionally upset like now. My whole body hurts I feel as if I have arthritis. My head feels as if its been banged up pretty bad and I feel as if I've been heavily drugged. Its like 100xs worse then normal pain and tirednes I get from depression. Is this normal and what causes it?

When I get stressed my whole body tenses up and my shoulders and mid back become stiff and painful.
I get into this "fight/flight" adrenaline and it keeps me pent up and on edge a lot.
When I cry a lot sometimes I get that head throb feeling.I also get this buzzing noise in my head. Not in my ear but my head. It makes things seems fuzzy sometimes.

hi bluevamps yes, i have had this problem. now i am writing this in lower case because my right arm is broken.
when in my 20's, i was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. after gettin rid of my stress... i totally stayed away from him, the stress being my father, the r.a. gradually disapeared..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back