• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Question of possible disassociation

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntrymom08466

Confident
Ok I'm not sure where to start. I'll just go. Several times this year I've had a feeling of kind dejavu sort of but its been more about the type of weather. Idk if it makes sense. But when I step outside especially when it is like the first day kind of season. I get this strange feeling of dejavue like I have been in this particular feeling of weather but not in the normal sense like I like this weather but more like something is important. Its hard to explain. I've had disassociate episodes of a different kind of before but these are a little weird

How often are you experiencing deja vu? This phenomenon is not related to PTSD, no. If you're experiencing it multiple times per day, you should speak with a neurologist as it may be epileptic in nature. It could also be a silent migraine/prodrome or an aura if you get migraines. If you feel like "something is important" this is presque vu && is related to deja vu as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back