General Rant and complain thread open to all supporters

Never_falter2

MyPTSD Pro
He woke me up like three hours ago because he made such a funny simpering sound (but was okay and asleep) then when I nearly was a asleep again he made such a sound again... and no I can't go back to sleep.

Sorry you can't sleep.

I use the squishy ear plugs. Most of the time I'm just glad he's asleep though.

I had a decent day. Nothing to bitch about at present. But I'll be back.

LOL. Mine woke me up with "sex noises" the other night from his dream....probably just regular grunting, but I couldn't get it out of my head for quite a bit :rolleyes:

He woke me up like three hours ago because he made such a funny simpering sound (but was okay and asleep).....

Apparently I shout and cry in my sleep - not aware of it. Bear in mind that when asleep, your brain is processing events during the day completely outside of your control including any fears and irrational thoughts and/or triggers. Over time he will learn what is likely to give him a bad night. I now tend to sleep on the couch if I have had a taxing day as I feel guilty for waking the family up due to my nightmares.

Ear plugs are a good idea as well if you are comfortable with them. Its hard and PTSD affects the whole family for sure

I do not like ear plugs because I do not notice what is going on then. Want to know if one of my kids cries for me... but no problem. It‘s not an ask-for-advice thread but a rant and complain thread.

Hubby isnt on this site (even though I think it would be good for him) so I will rant for him.

He says I fight in my sleep, which ends up with him getting smacked in the head, kicked a couple times or thumped in the back. If I'm in a really bad way he has to sleep in the guest room just to get a good nights sleep

Back