• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Raped in my dream by Richard Ramirez wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_One

Learning
I’ve never dreamt of being raped. I’ve dreamt of having sex with men willingly, having sex with my ex (ewwww) and kissing men. I’ve even dreamt of being in a jail cell (I’ve never been involved in any illegal activity)

But for the first time I’ve dreamt last night that I was being brutally raped to the point where Richard Ramirez is sawing me alive and I am bleeding everywhere.
Idk why I’m having this dream. Lexapro makes my dreams very very vivid.

I was almost SAd a couple years ago while hanging out with a guy from college that I lost touch with and decided to hang out with. I wanted to make out but that’s it and he wanted to go further and I kept yelling stopped and he stopped but made me feel guilty so I have him a BJ.
Anyways I don’t think of that incident much and honestly sometimes I forget about it. But now that this dream has come up I wonder if it’s related…

I used to think Richard Ramirez was cute (yes iknow ) but that’s it….

Very disturbing nightmare …. like just REALLY disturbing me that I can still remember the details it’s been a whole day

I’ve never dreamt of being raped. I’ve dreamt of having sex with men willingly, having sex with my ex (ewwww) and kissing men. I’ve even dreamt of being in a jail cell (I’ve never been involved in any illegal activity)

But for the first time I’ve dreamt last night that I was being brutally raped to the point where Richard Ramirez is sawing me alive and I am bleeding everywhere.
Idk why I’m having this dream. Lexapro makes my dreams very very vivid.

I was almost SAd a couple years ago while hanging out with a guy from college that I lost touch with and decided to hang out with. I wanted to make out but that’s it and he wanted to go further and I kept yelling stopped and he stopped but made me feel guilty so I have him a BJ.
Anyways I don’t think of that incident much and honestly sometimes I forget about it. But now that this dream has come up I wonder if it’s related…

I used to think Richard Ramirez was cute (yes iknow ) but that’s it….

Very disturbing nightmare …. like just REALLY disturbing me that I can still remember the details it’s been a whole day
Not sure but it sounds like you are feeling powerless and maybe not in control of your life?

Maybe you have a seen a news article or a documentary of Ramirez and that's why you saw the nightmare? I saw nightmares of trying to escape murderer & waking up to seeing my friend got hanged after watching csi. I didn't watch the show for a while after that 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back