• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Reached that point of suicidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRRTG

Learning
Blah. I went a way for a while to sort myself out. Avoiding people and being alone isn’t even working for me now. Its not even midday and I’ve already had a drink and am so close to ending it. How much work can one do without getting anywhere? This head is awful to be in man. Awful.

If you are really that close to killing yourself, you need more help than we can give you on this forum. I STRONGLY recommend a trip to Emergency IMMEDIATELY.

You deserve to feel better. And you absolutely can. But you have to take that first step, and let other people help you. Emergency. Now.

Cha. I’ve held on by the skin of my teeth for longer than I care to think about. Some days are harder than others.
How much work can one do without getting anywhere?
Treading water? Is work.

Frustrating work, especially if one can SEE where they need/want to be, exhausting and demoralizing if there’s nothing but sea and stars as far as the eye can see. But still work, and important work.

Pulling for you, keep going. I was like that for a long time. I say go to hospital like was said before. I understand not wanting to. I hope you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back