• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Really Excited About My Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrid_Shadow

Confident
Hey everyone. It's been a while since I actually posted instead of just lurking in the chat. I have so much news I wanna tell you all. As most of you are aware I am currently in court trying to get access to my 4 year old son,Wyatt. I have decided on moving to Timmins, where my son is located. I am trying to get joint custody of my son. Wyatt's father signed over his rights to his mother so now instead of fighting my ex in court I am fighting his mother. I really can't stand that woman. She has been making sure I have no contact with my son. Telling me he has "severe abandonment issues" and "separation anxiety" and that its not a good time to see him. I've asked her for pictures but I don't get them. I'm still waiting to see pics of my son in his halloween costume. I figured the best I could do is move to Timmins so I can be closer and get joint custody. I will be leaving in the beginning of January. I wanted to give you all a heads up that if I'm not around much in January its because I'm working on getting my son back. So wish me luck

Oh man, that woman has no idea what do those words mean.

Totally wishing you luck on your move, hoping it works out, and that Wyatt gets through their nonsense as alright as he can be.

Stay strong Astrid.

Oh man, that woman has no idea what do those words mean.

Totally wishing you luck on your move, hoping it...

Yeah and worst is she says it's my fault that my son has separation anxiety and severe abandonment issues. I haven't seen him since he was 6 months old.

Thanks I'm gonna need the luck for sure. Kinda sad that Ill be missing my sister's bday but I'll skype her to make up for it.

@Astrid_Shadow...I applaud you for doing all it takes to see your child.

My daughter never hears from her ex, he never makes any attempt at contact or to see her.

She did talk to him for the first time in months and he "jokingly" insulted her by saying she wasn't smart enough to get good grades. She got off the phone and was like, " what he just said to me was rude!"

So I wish you luck and I hope your son knows how lucky he is to know that you love him and are fighting to have him in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back