1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reliving testicle torsion

Discussion in 'Medical' started by Daniel521, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Daniel521

Daniel521 New Member

hello, last year i had an testicle torsion, the most extreme pain ive experienced. And every time i get the slightest discomfort in my balls i start to shake so bad i cant stand still at all. And yesterday i got the same pain over again, felt like my groin was crushed and cutting me in half, i went to the hospital and they couldnt fint anything to prove there was a torsion. Its really wearing me down, im having trouble finding out what the «diagnose» is and how to deal with it.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Justmehere

Justmehere Help support myPTSD - more info in Social forum Moderator Premium Member

Do you have a PTSD diagnosis?

joeylittle likes this.
  4. Daniel521

Daniel521 New Member

Havent talked to any professionals about it, saw some similar cases here hoped i could get some answers

5. EveHarrington

EveHarrington _______ in progress. Premium Member

You don’t describe any PTSD symptoms. I suggest seeking out professional help.

Fadeaway likes this.
  6. Fadeaway

Fadeaway I'm a VIP Donated

I am sorry for what you are going through, but this is a PTSD specific forum. I did run a search andvthe only thing that came up was a member saying their husband torsion in childhood led to infertility, so perhaps you have the wrong site. If you are like me, I have dozens of tabs open when searching for something and loose track of what page had what.

Best of luck to you.

Rumors likes this.
  7. Neverthesame

Neverthesame A Mind The Dead Have Ravaged Premium Member Donated

Did they tell you what they thought it was this time?

8. Daniel521

Daniel521 New Member

Maybe a kidney stone passing through, but i feel like it was more anxiety/panic related, i felt the same pain as first time, after 10mg morphine i could relax after screaming for 3 hours straight. So surreal all of it