• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Medical Reliving testicle torsion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel521

New Here
hello, last year i had an testicle torsion, the most extreme pain ive experienced. And every time i get the slightest discomfort in my balls i start to shake so bad i cant stand still at all. And yesterday i got the same pain over again, felt like my groin was crushed and cutting me in half, i went to the hospital and they couldnt fint anything to prove there was a torsion. Its really wearing me down, im having trouble finding out what the «diagnose» is and how to deal with it.

Havent talked to any professionals about it, saw some similar cases here hoped i could get some answers

I am sorry for what you are going through, but this is a PTSD specific forum. I did run a search andvthe only thing that came up was a member saying their husband torsion in childhood led to infertility, so perhaps you have the wrong site. If you are like me, I have dozens of tabs open when searching for something and loose track of what page had what.

Best of luck to you.

Maybe a kidney stone passing through, but i feel like it was more anxiety/panic related, i felt the same pain as first time, after 10mg morphine i could relax after screaming for 3 hours straight. So surreal all of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back