Reporting what happened to me 10 years back


New Here
I was around 13 when I was forced to do oral sex on a stranger. I still remember how shaken and confused I was. Even after it happened I did not understand for many many years that I was raped that night. I live in India and I have decided to report that guy who did that to me. He lived here in India too. I looked him up online and he now works in the usa. I have no evidence/proof with me of what he did to me. How do I proceed with the complaint?


How do I proceed with the complaint?
It would involve going to the police in India. But me personally? I'd make sure that I had support for the reporting process in place first - someone to talk to about the whole thing, who will be there to support you afterwards.

That would be a therapist or sexual violence support centre.