• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Scared and overwhelmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 330 AM, and I just woke up from anasthesia sleepiness. I really do feel A LOT better than I did right before the surgery. She's wonderful. I'm still not in terrible pain or anything. I can take 2 hydromorphone every 4 hours I have. I took some last night, even though I felt fine. I didn't want to wake up to a vicious pain/med/sleep mess. It has been quite hectic hours since my last one. And I don't feel like I need much for pain. So for now, skipping the hydromorphone and just using plain acetaminophen and ibuprofen for pain. I have hydrocodone, too, but I take that on a schedule more or less, and I'd rather be in pain more than normal than try more narcotics. I am not addicted or dependent on hydrocodone, as there have been several times this last year in a good friend who just had his hip replacement has been accused dealing so he refused all meds in a certain copay tier. He kept getting more and more unruly. I had my coworkers call the police, my friend and I were walking able to get herself was palpable.

Anyway, I need sleep. Just thought I'd put up a quick note of thankfulness. I

Be safe all, and God bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back