• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

School and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigiii

Learning
Im starting examweek friday and i am absolutely f*cking stressed. My mind and body are feeling it. I’m still having a lot of panic attacks sometimes multiple times a day but I’m not having a lot of nightmares and im able to sleep pretty well (im not sleeping a lot because im kinda busy all the time so idk negative and a positive at the same time).

But as much as i feel like i’m doing everything right, i still feel like it’s not sufficient. Like everything sucks and yeah it really kinda does but also it doesn’t have a reason to suck.
Why is everything so complicated. I just want to get through life fast. I feel completely alone but i guess i’ve been getting used to it so gradually that its not as bad as i thought it would be when others talked about it.

When does it stop. I tried so long to get better and I finally really want to get better (and im pissed off nothing is working even after 9 years) its takjng sooooi long and I’m just tired.

gentle empathy on the feeling that nothing you do is sufficient. i once had an awards banquet thrown in my honor and probably felt less sufficient that night than any other night of my life. how am i supposed to trust these fools who think **i** deserve an awards banquet. the members of my therapy support network started nagging me about learning how to take a compliment at face value. again. . . works in progress. . .

more empathy on the frustration of not being able to see progress in my healing journey. more works are in progress. . .

be gentle with yourself and patient with the process. healing is a journey more than a destination and time has no meaning in the healing journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back