• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Seeing red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylormade73

New Here
So yesterday one of my co workers who happens to be the sister in-law of my boss commented on something I was saying to my floor nurse and she did it in a way that felt like she was yelling at me, or getting overly defensive. She has always been one to be overly loud and abrasive and this wouldnt be the first time shes come at me like that or other people for that matter. Anyway I dont remmber most of what I said but I just let loose which is something I havent done in a long time. I'm usually pretty mellow. Now thinking back on it I cant remember most of What I said or what she said. Anyone relate to this?

Oh yeah. I am better now, but I used to get violently angry and not remember it. So many stab marks in the bulletin board at work from me and the butcher knife on bad days :whistling: Definitely can go off on people too, not think anything of it, and then wonder why they act weird around me.

I have a lot of memory lapses still, but I've learned to control the physical parts of it I think.

Unless I've been drinking badly, no.

And violence of me, I remember. Changed but remember. Remembering other people is trickier, it is more details that stick out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back