• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Self Care And Smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatter eyes

MyPTSD Pro
Counselor asked me about self care...
I told him my avenues to self care have been taken away as i am confined to my new limitations from injuries. I use to mountain bike, swim, play pinball, take my mom out, visit my dead dad gravestone...etc etc.

I bought myself KitKat tk have a break at 75% OFF!!!!

WOOHOOO.[GALLERY=media, 4253]simply things to smile for by shatter eyes posted Apr 1, 2017 at 11:02 PM[/GALLERY]

Yes. Today afternoon I treated myself to a bag of KitKat bites...

I felt happy but also worried of strangers approaching me because of the 75% sticker. I didnt want anyone to ask me anything like where I got them. I just wanted to HAVE A BREAK HAVE A KITKAT.

Luckily nobody approached me but I did snap tonight. Maybe I took on too much by seeking out a treat for selfcare. YUMMY KITKAT

It's great when "the little things" happen and you feel right in the world, no matter how fleeting it may be. Glad you got that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back