• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Short tales and stories... for those of us who love writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me Myself and I

MyPTSD Pro
If you have a tale or short story written by you, and would like to share it, please do here! I think it would be a nice place to come back to whenever we feel like shutting everything else out and explore a creative and imaginary world!

Here is mine for today:

They gathered all around her, pointing fingers, accusing her of not belonging anywhere of being different, she looked in silence at each and everyone of them and broke into a cry: Who is not, tell me? Aren't we all different?
They stood contemplating what she just said, while she left, knowing that from that moment on she belonged!

Just a reminder that all content posted to this site becomes copyright to myPTSD as per the legal policy you agreed to on joining as a member.

Please take this into consideration before posting to this thread.

Please also remember that personal content, that you have already shared elsewhere, copied to this site, will be removed.

MyPTSD Legal Policy | My PTSD Forum

Last edited:
As An Additional Note

This site is not set up for FanFic or Anthology. Any content found to be using anyone else's copyrighted materials (characters, universes, first lines, etc.) will be removed.

(OK, I am writing this now, and it has never been published elsewhere).

I wanted an adventure, so I walked into the woods. For some odd reason I thought to dig around into the soil, I guess I was just in a curious mood. So I picked a spot among a nice group of trees (I have always loved trees, they are so tall and protective). I used my hands to dig into the soil and my nail hit something hard. I worked hard to free the dirt from around it and it turned out to be an Indian spear head! WOW!! That was better than a fossil.

You could see the places where the person who had made it had chipped away at the rock it was made from. It was cool to my touch and it was somehow smooth, even though not perfectly so. It was dark in color, as most things of stone are.

I felt it was a gift from the spirit of some Indian, long ago gone from this world. My sister and I had often played in the forest, pretending we were Indians, so maybe we were being rewarded for that, who knows. We are part Iraquois, so that could have been part of it too.

This is a true story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back