• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Small things daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my sleeping meds today!
They are like 4$ but I still couldn't afford them for the past 2 months, that's how financially strapped things were.
But today I got them and they will last me 2-3 months! Lately I've been sleeping awful, having constant nightmares and waking with my sheets on the floor so this was an important step towards getting more functional!

@DharmaGirl totally know what you mean, without planner or to do app or whatever I use in different times, I find it so much harder to cope.

I got my sleeping meds today!
They are like 4$ but I still couldn't afford them for the past 2 months, that's how financially strapped things were.
But today I got them and they will last me 2-3 months! Lately I've been sleeping awful, having constant nightmares and waking with my sheets on the floor so this was an important step towards getting more functional!

@DharmaGirl totally know what you mean, without planner or to do app or whatever I use in different times, I find it so much harder to cope.
So glad you got them! Great! I knew it had to be something along the line of sleep. Hope you have a great day today and tomorrow now you got the money!

So glad you got them! Great! I knew it had to be something along the line of sleep. Hope you have a great day today and tomorrow now you got the money!
Thank you! Well, I don't have much, accumulated a lot of unpaid bills in this bad month so need to slowly take care of those... But it's a start. And sleeping badly was sort of affecting all else, so it's step in the right direction:). Hope to keep making good steps this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back