• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Small things, great victories. What’s yours?

Mopping! Friggin’ mopping. I never mopped before, but I would be on my hands and knees hand wiping every square inch. Decided to let go of Cinderella and join the modern era. Even with the mop I had to keep reminding myself, “It’s okay to stand up all the way.” Feeling kind of amazing that I finally am someone who can do something as mundane as mopping—*because I don’t have to do it the perfectly best way on my hands and knees!*

Making and eating dinner felt like an accomplishment tonight. Because I really wanted to just eat cookies. Still ate cookies but after the meal.

Changing the sheets on my bed.

Noticing that I was creating a pile of clothes on my desk and consciously hanging up my clothes I was wearing as I got ready for bed instead of adding to the pile.

Back