• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Small things, great victories. What’s yours?

I feel joy when I see this rose bush that was a tiny baby when I got it and the smaller bush is a sage bush. Started from seed.

All while my brain was melting and reliving trauma nearly everyday when my ex neighbors complicated everything in my life severely.
It feels like I did a good thing for myself taking care of them when losing my marbles.

Sage is nearly the most rewarding growing plant for me grows so fast and it's calming to eat or make tea with

Attachments

• IMG_20220308_1325520.jpg
    IMG_20220308_1325520.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 68
Cooked and prepared a lovely meal for supper and ate it with daughter, who tried everything and ate more than I thought she would.

Wrote, and delivered, a letter to my neighbor who has been waking me up with yelling in the night.

retraced my steps to find a lost thing and saw that I had made improvements in every place I had been. I got a lot done today and feeling good about the dones and not worrying about the gotta does, easy to get lost in those, harder to take time to reflect on the dones. Found it! my twenty-dollar vacuum bottle water flask. Worth every minute spent looking for it.

Back