Assault so afraid of my past abuse

Ellierose2x

New Here
I got abused and I have really bad PTSD, my partner is aggressive and don't support me am I at fault? I am so tired. No-one wants to support me because of being attacked but it isn't my fault? I have nobody My parents are deceased I had a loss of a little girl and I am in so much pain I am afraid of myself.
I go into town, men creep and follow me I am so scared why is life so rubbish to me? I find only way to feel loved is online my partner hurts myself and I am alone

Movingforward10

MyPTSD Pro
Hi @Ellierose2x , welcome to the forum

I see that you have started a few threads.

Are you safe right now? Do you need to get to a place of safety today?

This forum is great for sharing experiences and learning from each other and getting support. But if we need emergency care or support, we need to contact someone in real life. Do you need that type of support in this moment?

I don't know where you are in the world. But it there a number you can call?

Ellierose2x

New Here
Hi @Ellierose2x , welcome to the forum

I see that you have started a few threads.

Are you safe right now? Do you need to get to a place of safety today?

This forum is great for sharing experiences and learning from each other and getting support. But if we need emergency care or support, we need to contact someone in real life. Do you need that type of support in this moment?

I don't know where you are in the world. But it there a number you can call?
hey hi im safe

but thank you

Movingforward10

MyPTSD Pro
hey hi im safe
That's good.

I had a creep follow me too on Saturday. And it sent me into a meltdown and drink. It's so hard when more things happen.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your little girl. I can't imagine the pain.

I hope this forum helps and some of these feelings pass for you, or get a bit easier.

Ellierose2x

New Here
That's good.

I had a creep follow me too on Saturday. And it sent me into a meltdown and drink. It's so hard when more things happen.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your little girl. I can't imagine the pain.

I hope this forum helps and some of these feelings pass for you, or get a bit easier.
fk them. hugs