• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

So busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteraven

MyPTSD Pro
So...I've been busier since quitting my job last year than I have ever been. People joke about not needing a planner this past year, and mine has more stuff in it than it ever has. Every day is something - it might "just" be a Zoom call, but it's still keeping me busy.

Sometimes it's hard for me to see things as accomplishments, but I suspect many are.

I met with a business consultant about my two businesses and am in the process of getting them registered. Also doing all the little things you need to do when you start a business.

I was asked to lead the pagan group at our church, which has been inactive for at least a couple of years. I'm kind of excited about it, and I have started trying to figure out what we need to do to join the national organization.

I enrolled in a university program to increase my skills - classes start on July 6th. WooHoo!

I became an active volunteer for an organization and am both editing and creating content for their newsletter. :-)

It takes a lot to push yourself and find ways to feel productive and connected. It seemed like this year was a huge effort just to keep even a little bit connected. It would have been easy to give up and withdraw. I did a lot of withdrawing myself even though work kept me out of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back