Sufferer Someone to understand

I feel so alone. I've felt alone for years. I am so isolated and terrified of the outside world that I just stay home. Every time I walk outside my doors or let someone into my life I'm just brought more trauma and I'm terrified, but I can't do this alone. I've come so close to committing suicide recently and I've been so angry and lost. I just want to talk to someone who understands. I feel so completely alone and I don't know what to do. I just want someone who can understand the fear I feel... someone who can look at all I've gone through and understand my reactions to things. I just need a friend. I don't want to be alone anymore.

Lionheart

Sponsor
Hi, I am Lionheart.

I understand that it takes a lot of courage to reach out and let yourself be vulnerable but you have reached out here so I think you are stronger maybe than you realize. I have been a member here for a while and I have met some very caring, understanding, compassionate, insightful, and generous people here. They have become friends that I really care about. This place has been a blessing for me and I hope you find that this is true for you as well.

Wishing you health and healing,

Peace,
Lionheart

Last edited:

Tami

New Here
I feel so alone. I've felt alone for years. I am so isolated and terrified of the outside world that I just stay home. Every time I walk outside my doors or let someone into my life I'm just brought more trauma and I'm terrified, but I can't do this alone. I've come so close to committing suicide recently and I've been so angry and lost. I just want to talk to someone who understands. I feel so completely alone and I don't know what to do. I just want someone who can understand the fear I feel... someone who can look at all I've gone through and understand my reactions to things. I just need a friend. I don't want to be alone anymore.

I am in the exact place you are and ur post made me feel not alone so ty for sharing so openly