• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

South West England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tania I am in Devon, and happy to chat to you. I'm new here tho so no idea how to actually do this!!! Think I have to wait until I'm out of moderation and then I guess I can see what contact options I have. TR

Yes you do need to wait until you are out of moderation, however that will be very soon. Once out of moderation, you will be able to send private messages and exchange personal information with whomever you like. We don't allow you to do that publicly, obviously for your own protection as this is a public forum.

Hi to all...im in essex also..always here for a chat..problem shared is a problem halved...or so they say..

as with thornyrose i only joined today so am also still in moderation - i live in west sussex and am happy to chat once able to

Hello Heather and anyone else on this

I live near London. Would like to chat - if my shyness doesnt get the better of me :(

You are not alone in what you are feeling on this :)

Near London also if anyone feels the same, I may screw up though so be warned and prepared. Ah hell, if you got PTSD then you already know that right?

We hopefully do what we can and are able to. And that's the best I can offer anyone looking for a friend in me. I will screw up I am not a superhero either. So...

take care
~fin

oh and feel free to drop by my wall, I am struggling at the moment with PMing, you let me know you want to PM me- maybe on my wall and I will try harder. Or failing that I will get it all sorted as soon as, and then I will try to get back to you.

ok now post fin,

Hi bornjoyful

I'm in the south west. There is also a support group here which meets monthly either in Bristol or wales, we are all members of this forum.
To check out our group click; community>groups>bristol support group. You are very welcome to join us.

Cat

If anyone wants to join the 'Bristol Support Group' that Cat has mentioned in the above message, send me a PM and I'll add you to the group.

regards,
cherryblossom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back