• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Starting to feel like myself again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to share what I've been up to!

Went through a breakup in April, which wasn't that bad until the person cut me off completely (still confused as to why and my family and friends are also bewildered, lol). I had a lot of trouble with motivation throughout the summer and ended up getting into a car wreck because I was so focused on sex. I ordered an XL weekly Moleskine planner to organize and it's been a huge help! I've started to pack up my room for good and the new academic year starts in just a few weeks. As a side project, I've been designing my dorm since I was able to obtain a medical single, which I'm super looking forward to. Seriously starting to feel like myself again and stress out less.

That's great that you've been feeling good recently! Sounds like things are looking up for you. Good luck with the new school year :)

Just wanted to share what I've been up to!

Went through a breakup in April, which wasn't that bad until the person cut me off completely (still confused as to why and my family and friends are also bewildered, lol). I had a lot of trouble with motivation throughout the summer and ended up getting into a car wreck because I was so focused on sex. I ordered an XL weekly Moleskine planner to organize and it's been a huge help! I've started to pack up my room for good and the new academic year starts in just a few weeks. As a side project, I've been designing my dorm since I was able to obtain a medical single, which I'm super looking forward to. Seriously starting to feel like myself again and stress out less.
it’s awesome to hear that.

It’s always really crappy and terrible when someone just disappears out of nowhere. I had an ex do that to me after 2 years and it’s really messed me up so it makes me happy to know that you’ve been focusing on yourself and getting back to yourself.

Keep up the good work on yourself and stay positive ;blank;

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back