• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Suggestion For Lyrics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any The Veronicas fans here? I heard some of their songs on the radio and they're not too bad so i went out and I bought their album the other day, its what i work out to. I'm usually not a fan of these little poppy/rocky type of music but i don't know, some of their songs are catchy and upbeat and easy to listen to while i just run on the thready, or when i just sit there to stare into space. :crazy:

Anyways thats besides the point. I'm actually trying to win their signed guitar in their next verse competition where i have to re-write their 2nd verse of their song 'hook me up'. Do you guys know it? I am having a little trouble with writing the verse and i was hoping i could get some help or suggestions.

There's more info in their site and if you haven't heard the song, you can listen to it here www.theveronicas.com.au/nextverse.html

any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

here is the original 2nd verse

I like the lights turned out
The sound of closing doors
Not like other girls
who always feel so
sure
Of everything they are
Of what they're going to be
Sometimes I'm just
a girl stuck inside
of me
of me

you will have to listen to the song on their website though...

hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back