• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Research Survey on Animal-Assisted Intervention impact on Children who suffer from PTSD due to domestic Violence

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LilaMcM

Hello,
I am doing a survey to be filled out by parents on how they have seen an impact of an animal-assisted intervention on the lives of their children with PTSD. I am conducting this research as a part of the AP Research curriculum. Here is a link to my survey: Using AAI to Combat PTSD <link disabled>

All responses are kept anonymous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Lila McM - It's possible your survey would fall under Human Subjects Research; were that the case, you'd need to have obtained an IRB approval. I'm going to disable your links and lock this thread. If you have more information on your overall approach to fulfilling the requirements for the AP program - or, if you have questions for me about what this means - I encourage you to contact me directly via the Contact Us link. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back